Electronic Boost Controller's

Just wondering what everyone is running and some feedback(positive or negative).I am going to need one and am a little lost as to which one I should go with.Any help is appreciated

I am in the same boat, my manual turbo smart sucks.From what I have seen the 2 I keep coming across are:

The Greddy Profec B spec II and the Apexi SAFC-II

The Greddy is a lot cheaper, haven’t compared features yet.

I have the Blitz Dual SBC Type S boost controller, and I like it alot. No problems, and is pretty user friendly.

The Apexi SAFC-II is NOT a boost controller. Its for air/fuel correction. Perhaps you meant to say the “AVC-R”? That’s a boost controller.

I have heard the Profec B spec II may have some issues.

But if you can get your hands on the original Profec B (some places must still sell them), that’d be the way to go. Easy to use, rock solid boost.

Yup that’s what I was thinking but not what I was typing, must be that subliminal thoughts of wanting one of those to!

Should be able to find one of those older Greddy models no eBay or a classified somewhere.

Just wondering what everyone is running and some feedback(positive or negative).I am going to need one and am a little lost as to which one I should go with.Any help is appreciated

I am in the same boat, my manual turbo smart sucks.From what I have seen the 2 I keep coming across are:

The Greddy Profec B spec II and the Apexi SAFC-II

The Greddy is a lot cheaper, haven’t compared features yet.

I have the Blitz Dual SBC Type S boost controller, and I like it alot. No problems, and is pretty user friendly.

The Apexi SAFC-II is NOT a boost controller. Its for air/fuel correction. Perhaps you meant to say the “AVC-R”? That’s a boost controller.

I have heard the Profec B spec II may have some issues.

But if you can get your hands on the original Profec B (some places must still sell them), that’d be the way to go. Easy to use, rock solid boost.

Yup that’s what I was thinking but not what I was typing, must be that subliminal thoughts of wanting one of those to!

Should be able to find one of those older Greddy models no eBay or a classified somewhere.