Electronic throttle problem on turbo scion. PLZ HELP

so i know some of you guys are REALLY good at what you do, my buddy has just turboed his 2008 Scion TC. everything looks legit.

so here is the issue…

the vehicle has Electronic throttle (no throttle cable) and when you give it gas it does nothing and if it does somthing its VERY little… when the vehicle sits for a few hours and started up it can be revved once then after it goes back to its wacky ways its been acting.

the vacuum line for the distribution block is tapped of the EVAP and the SSQV Bov is tight so its not open at idle. there is 0 leaks anywhere.

he is using a fujitsu intake for the MAF so its the correct direction.

both O2 sensors are hooked up. one in the stock location and the other tapped on the downpipe about a foor from the turbo.

the car runs and idles just no revving. he also threw a check engine and maintence required light.

DOES ANY ONE have a clue why it wont let him rev his car up? Please if you could get back ASAP that would be wonderful.

Thanks
Andrew

what codes does it have maybe the throttle is unpluged?

yea its probably throwing a code…

what does the CEL say (this should have been known before the thread was posted)

is there software of a piggyback etc for the vehicle?

any obstructions to the throttle opening? (sometimes people put small FMIC piping that will actually go INTO the tb and block the butterfly plate)

andy? me and paradowski from Highschool thought you were dead, last thing i heard about you was that you were drifting in your 350 and smashed it and then you had a truck with airbags, at least naaby told us that, its schiavone anyways incase youre wondering =p

yeah its me, since then ive decided to stop being wreckless driving cars and just be wreckless on jetskis. now i just have a tricked out newer accord…

and we found the problem, the MAF was before the turbo and not after.

what kit did he go with?