Electronic Wiring Shops?

I am thinking about having some cables run in my car and want it professionally done. Anyone have shops that they can speak for that can do this and have it hidden and run properly and cleanly. Also, if the place also tints, that would be a nice bonus too.

I need the following done and about how much it would cost for the labor if I buy all the parts.

1. Power and remote wire run from the engine and stereo to the trunk and just terminated and fused properly Also looking for suggestions to hook my amp into the factory deck and not sure if I am going to upgrade it but just want this done with.

2. A distribution block run from a power source inside the car to a location that will allow me to tie 12v items into and have this hidden in a nice location.

3. iPod interface device installed into the factory deck. There is one online that I am planning on buying that is made for my stereo, just need to have access to the back of the unit and wire run properly.

The tint will be 4 full windows and back window pretty much black.

Do it yourself, hiding wires is probably the easiest part of getting everything right.

I don’t really have the location or space to do it properly. If the price is right to have it done cleanly and nicely by someone who knows how then I rather them do it.

Rainbow for both

That sick search button will help.The first light blue bar that goes across the screen(at the top).Go about six sections in where it says search.

shoppes or shops?