Elmisterioso666 > Mr.Smith + Kingsario

meh, sounds slow anyways.:smiley:

i kid i kid

:tup:

No drama. :tspry:

I can’t believe you got in the car with him LOL!!!

I guess this means that Subaru is faster than all 3 since it beat misterioso by 3-6 cars…JK!!!

:tup: new honda top dog huh?

Good runs man. Del Sol is moving especially carrying a passenger. I think it was a bit more than 2-3 cars btw… as soon as I shifted to 5th at 115 you were peace out. 4th gear top end in a light B series car making power :tup:
Kingsario is going to dispute you pulling him. He said you guys were even and he let off. Maybe the passengers in the cars can give their insight. Like i said last night you 2 need to set up another run to settle it. Either way both cars are damn quick and have more in them. Would like to see a rematch here racegas v racegas. Leave the pump gas racing to slow stock motor guys like me lol.
Vids next time.

and THAT is where the drama starts lol

did the Del sol and mindless run yet?

the fastest honda 2007? :ohnoes:

videos dont lie !

Now that makes more sense.

:tup:

Why get vids if you will only post them when they are in your favor :hay:

omg its like 4 years ago all over again

LoL im staying out of that one. Not my car being raced I dont get involved. But i will say this… you really want your car on video its your responsibility to have someone taping. Shiet when i ran the turbo gto from rochester there was a camera in that car and that vid never made it onto the internet.
:walter:

smith we never got a rematch in :frowning: :slight_smile: :frowning:

Someone call Toda…LOL

I still want to see timeslips to confirm my prediction before the season started.

for real… o schoo

Hell has frozen over?

Last I knew Mr Smith had a civic. When did you have the epiphany?