Elmisterioso666 > Mr.Smith + Kingsario

So these were pump gas pulls?

Nice runs! Wish there was a video.

Wow good runs guys, damn that sol is quick. I have the old motor it used to have in my ek now haha.

Would be a waste of gas for you now… I am a good 3 years behind the times and have no desire to break the bank with a big $$$ build. Put your 05 setup back in that would be a decent run lol.

Cavi Mike i havent had a civic for years.

neonglh yes all pump gas. No meth :stuck_out_tongue:

Toda would be a good run for everyone. If we could get his ass to come up and visit that is. He might be making the most pump gas power out of all the Hondas in town.
Imo all these cars elmisterio mindless kingsario are so close on 93 now that its tough to say who is “top dawg”. There are variations in the setups but the power is similar. No one is running meth or 20+ psi for low boost. One might be making a little more power but another has the weight advantage. Another might have slightly better gearing/lsd etc. It really comes down to driver/tires/better start even on the highway.

Would love to see some big boost race gas runs. :tup:

MrSmith, maybe you and I could get a run in next time I am down in buffalo. I would run any of the buffalo hondas on pump gas, but race gas will be a waste of my time, since it wouldn’t even be in the same league. You guys are set up so much better for race gas tunes, with larger turbos.

But yeah, when I come down, mind if I look you guys up?

Did you have your car up at the 1/4 lately?

what tires on what?slicks street radials drag radials?

cool, nice car rob.

I got to go for a ride in a turboS2K last night I think. All the fun of a normal one, drives like a gocart. Rpms and loudness, but it actually went somewhere.

Nice fellas, sounds like dude needs to run Kingsario again, this time with vid so we can all decide if someone really won or not :gotme: :angel:

mindless was on his car and estorvito was on mines and they know I was in front

allseason her :slight_smile:

Elmisterioso had him and kept pulling, and Sario let go.
Mindless and myself both agree that hector had him for at least 3/4 car length.

Id love to see these 2 race again on race gas…at the track. :tup:

edit: ohhh and yeah…he was running 2 fuck up all season tires…lol

woaaa, thats some hardcore shit right there. Id be careful racing with people on your cars. You might want to let them in your car next time to be a little safer.:smiley:

:violin:This is coming from a guy who from the UBRF days to NYSpeed, never had a car that ran…ever. :gotme::violin:

We’ll just run them again and get it on tape. Next time bring a camera with batteries.:wiggle:

When are you gonna line up with these 3? Let me know I’ll bring my camera :slight_smile:

It ran before NYSpeed… :headbang: Maybe that’s what happened. :wink:

meh, im fairly confident there gunna need to be on there race gas tune if they wanna hang with my 328. But this is all speculation.:slight_smile: I did however install some new tranny mounts today so maybe i can stop missing gears for a change.

lets do some pulls now

DO IT DO IT DO IT

lol, im laying down with my preg wife watching a movie. Race mindless and if you beat him then we can race.:slight_smile: