Elmisterioso666 > Mr.Smith + Kingsario

get up!!! LOL

ya but if he races you and beats you he can just skip right over mindless :wink: :tup:

race oroc

u fag, with what? my hopes and dreams?

On the other hand this particular 35r 100octance evo would be a good canidate to race against all the honda/bmw boys!! :wink:

you should run mindless street tire to street tire

^ word im pretty sure it will be a different outcome

Which turbo kit do you have on your S smith?

:tup: to fast cars racing :tup:

Misssssta SmiFFFFFF :tspry:

lol ahahaha. you two do realize that i have et streets right? which are dot 50state legal? i get zero spin with them in any gear. but nice try anyway.:wink:

even if bill had slicks on he wouldnt keep up. he raced me on my old tune.:wink:

maybe i can pull 2 coils and make it more fair, then would your turbo honda ego’s feel any better then? maybe i can remove one tire from my rear, or even drive in backwards. then maybe it will be fair? please dont take anything away from my car and what ive done to it, its been alot of hard work and it paid off. bill can simply take a drive up to evans and get retuned then im sure he will be faster.

^^^ run faster times or shut it LOL

:frowning: find me a cage that i can purchase without the wife knowing,lol. Shits on lockdown around here with her car taking a shit and the baby on the way.

However i think i might try to sneek up to toronto for one more 10sec try.

I cant wait for your first sub 11.5 run so you can get booted like me and get stuck.:lol:

why i have to race with mindless first before racing with you this is not WWE that u have to fight first with someone to then fight for the championship:gotme:,if u beat me fine no problem (no dramma here)

meh, its not like that. I honestly dont get out much anymore and ive been working nights so im never around when everyone else is. ive only raced one person this year and it was mindless because we are friends and hang out alot. ill try to get out more but street racing isnt realy the responsible thing to be doing anymore these days with so much to lose.

You mean their VW egos? :mamoru:

the hondas > the bmw

:walter:

I wouldn’t go that far, I just know how much bills car spins on his current tires and its a strong disadvantage. I just think the race would be closer.

your wrong, sorry.:slight_smile: i guess you had to of been there. both cars had there disadvantages. not just bill. but i guess you would know better then bill and myself since youve got sooo many years of racing under your belt.:slight_smile: Im not even sure why anyone races anymore, when they can just come to you for the outcome and save some money on gas.:smiley:

Am I the only one that thinks the BMW with 2 extra cyl and another liter not THAT much more weight with weight reduction no ac decent size turbo 100 octane slicks should be spanking the hondas not barely walking??
:stuck_out_tongue: