Elmisterioso666 > Mr.Smith + Kingsario

woaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, wait a minute. the only weight reduction was removing a/c but i made up for it with a sound system in the trunk? my car weighs in at over 3000lbs, you guys must have some fat honda’s if your coming even close to 3000lb’s. :cjerk:

:smiley: :loopie:

smith, that was not the brightest thing to say…:shrug:

I don’t know turbociv, but the info he gives on here, and his car are all respectable.

Being a VW and Honda owner, There is a HUGE difference between a bmw running into the 11’s and a Honda…

BMW > Honda period.

S2Ks weigh about 2850 so it’s not that much lighter than the 328is. Not trying to take anything away from the 328is though, that’s a nasty car.

just use some cheap mandrel bends from racing solutions/columbia river mandrel bending. the track wont know :wink:

Brian

god. from the UBRF days, it’s weird to see mrsmith losing.

nice runs. Sounds like we have some fast fucking hondas out this year.

He’s only got 20k under the huud.

Too Soon Junior?

I thought you were coming in at 5 like me, since i’ve been seeing you at 5 and all.

did you do it for the money? cause i hated nights, it wasn’t bad being there at night, but i hated getting home at 7-9am.

uhmmm, i do it because they make me.:frowning: its only for a couple months.mid august ill be back on days.

do it do it. bwm pwnage

did i just read that :stuck_out_tongue: :violin:

ricer math :gotme:

What ricer math? Take a step back and ignore the BMW badge for a second. 3100 lb stout iron block I6 dohc aluminum head 10:2 compression strong tranny and rear end. Its a german supra minus 500 lb. No shit the car moves with boost. I point out the obvious and everyone starts whining.
The car is fast as balls… and guess what it should be. Turbociv knows how to put a car together and the car runs great. :tup: Its no surprise that its laying the smack down on so many cars including the hondas.
If you really want to do some comparisons here or “ricer math” you tell me whats a better platform for turbocharging/making power/running low ETs. The car above or my almost 2900lb 2.0 4 cyl. My car shouldnt have a chance in hell of running with the bmw. And in its current state it doesnt lol.
The lighter hatches and the del sol on race gas with some tires will give turbociv a good race.

sounds like more ricer mind games to me :wtf:

Sounds like you are still clueless to me :word:

Sounds like excuses and that all cars should be created equal to level the playing field for street racing…Honda owners always crying about something…

am i the only on that thinks billy is bored with the racing his honda

i’m trying to talk him and myself into dirttrack ministocks or street stock

def feeling a little small.

if it makes you feel any better im not runnin vanos. picture your car without vtec.:wink:

I post factual info - you post fictional nonsense.
All cars created equal and excuses? Are you high? I made a post about why a car runs the way it does and I added that my car is not in the same leauge as the BMW.
Here let me dumb it down for you:
CAR WITH TURBO INLINE 6 GOES FAST AND SHIT AIIITE HOLLAAA
:picard:

no matter what you say, you will lose.

you posted this:

“his car beat me because it is faster and it should be”

apparently, that qualifies as an excuse? :gotme: