Employment Oppourtunity

I was wondering if anyone knows a shop that could use a parts/shop boy or whatever, or any other places hiring. I’m looking for something local (Richmond Hill, Thornhill, etc). I am a quick learner, good with cash and a hard worker, just my current employer is not satisfying me. I am really looking for a new employment opportunity and am willing to do just about anything. Thanks in advance, I can submit a resume if needed.

Richmond Hill Honda at Yonge and 16th, i believe their in need of valets.

Do I need to have more than a G1? And I’m preferably looking for a shop not a dealer, but I’ll try, thanks Cal-Soy.

PS: I am looking for an opportunity ASAP, thanks once again.

ask bing for a job at carstar

Thats not really local, isn’t that in Niagara?

no they have shops all over canada, the closest one to you would be yonge and stoufville road-ish. A bit past RHHS.

And for Honda, a valet would need a g2 minimum. but i know plenty of highschool kids doing co-op int he shop or working weekends in parts department.

True… I want to do full time… like 30-40 hours a week until school starts then like 15-25 hours. So I’m not looking for just a summer job, I would prefer it to be a longer opportunity. You think Bing will help?

Really looking for a private shop to work at… I’m going to try crappy tire tomorrow. Hopefully they’re hiring.

you can try the Richmond Hill CARSTAR but they are really in need of experienced appraisers and body men.

bascially every business in the country is hiring right now… get your resume together and get out there.

I deal with Fix up the street alot…

Is Richmond carstar better??

Town autobody is Flooded at the moment with work from the hail

Thanks guys, I’ll see what I can do today.

everyone up there is flooded with hail work.

yes Richmond Hill CARSTAR is better than Fix. CARSTAR is always better than Fix…lol

go on www.tada.ca

and go look at the job listing…they update everyday!

THANKS BIBBY! :D:D:D Submitted my application to shitty tire today, need to print my resume out for parts source now. But thanks. :mrgreen: