End of the year BBQ

I’m too lazy to edit videos. So I’m just posting this short one. We were inconvenienced by the Grape Festival… So, after being stuck in traffic for a great deal of time, vinhdc5 decided to scare some people. lol. I thought the old lady’s reaction was priceless.

lol nice!

Jesus!

lol

I was right behind you when you scared the shit outta that old woman that was the best face I have ever seen haha. I got some dirty looks too anytime by blow-off valve went or the exhaust popped, but it’s stock so what can I do lol

LOL. Those people were crazy. I didn’t even know that happened until I uploaded the videos.
BTW. I’m the one with the s2k. Vinhdc5 was the one in front of you in the RSX. And, Johnnie was the one recording with my camera in Vinhdc5’s car.

ugh, i totally didnt know about this… oh well

If he wants out of all of those tickets…get a lawyer. They will argue that the officer cannot perform his job accurately since he incorrectly ticketed for invalid inspection. The officer probably got the 4 other charges wrong as well :gotme:

Agree.
And I would say that step 1 is taking the car to a police station and obtaining a signed affidavit so as to prove that the inspection is indeed valid.

yes, go to a police station… dont try to go to a local inspection place…

Also i suggest not telling them about the rest of the tickets, just the inspetion ticket

Doing some of this today

Best of luck!

Hope you get out of it man, it would be a shame if you missed race wars

Is it correct to say that the only thing that he wrote you for that was an error on his part was the inspection sticker one?

20 over in a 15mph Zone, yeah that’s probably right. 35mph is slow but still over the limit in a park.

Evading the police simply because he went through a stop sign and stopped on the other side? :tif:

Exhaust, yeah.

Going around a car? :tif:

Keeping him on the side of the road for 1hr+, searching the inside of the car, padding him down, etc. :tdown:

Wish I’d know about this, those tickets sound ghey

Did he give them permission to search? That sucks ass.

I will just give him the state reciept to proove it passed last year

Who to call to represent me in a court of law…

Also talked to some cops today, and they said the tickets were a bit ridiculous.

I got 5 in one pop recently, it feels like shit. All I ended up paying was $100, nothing else though, I told a lieutenant about it and he told the cop off and talked to the prosecutor. One of mine was for unacceptable tires, when they were 2-3 months old.

Good luck.

The “Jesus” comment was pretty funny. My car probably would have killed her.

VTECS brought me close to god… lol