End of the year Fall Grill n Cruise

Hey guys,
I was just curious about how many people would be interested in taking part in an end of the year Cruise? I would like to initially start at either Thatcher park or GearHead Performance ( depending on how many people) have a bit of a BBQ then go for a cruise for about 3-4 hours through some really nice back roads, then stop at whatever rest stop we’d like (restaurants and such) get a bite to eat, take pics, get gas, and then cruise back. Afterwards we can either split ways, or chill either at my place in delmar, play games watch movies or whatever. It doesnt have to be huge, or stressful, just a good chill time.
For food im thinking everyone can pitch in on burger patties, buns, dogs, etc. or just pitch in on a couple of bucks.

What do you guys think? I’d love to hear some feedback from you guys and what you think, and modify or keep this idea or whatever.

I would be down for this perhaps.

I don’t know any of you guys except for Kicklowz (he was in a few of my college classes). Would be cool to meet some of the local car guys.

I’m always up for a cruise. As for knowing people on here I don’t exactly know anyone yet. Also you say you’re in Delmar eh? same here

waiiiit a minute, looking at your cars Wizard, OJ is this you?

Yes, yes it is.

Sound like a great idea, I’d love to do something before the final Freeze your nuts off meet at Thatcher. :thumb

Nice. Two locals. I’m from Coeymans/Selkirk.

Yes indeed its me!

So what time frame are you guys feeling? Get some more heads in this, lets see how many more we can get here.

how bout a Saturday? the 25th is completely free for me

25th, Any seconds on the 25th?

25th.

Id have to check my work schedule…oh wait I dont have one so Im game

I’m free…

might be down if i fix the piece of shit by then

fuckin bum!

I will go too, and maybe bring a few more friends

Cool man, I’ll start up a thread in the events section as soon as i figure out a route. I’m shooting for something nice and scenic that’ll last like 2-3 hours.

If the 25th doesnt work out, as in like not enough time for people, is the 1st of November ok? Just trying to get a feel for time, is all.

Is everyone familiar with the where abouts of Thatcher park? If not we can arrange a meet up point if directions fail.

I’m not far from Thatcher. I take the back roads and can be there in 15 min.

As long as it’s a saturday, pretty good chance I’ll make it.

Post up an official thread at least a week prior, the longer the better for people to take time off and for everybody to know about it.

Thatcher is great, but not too good as a meet spot, if anything we could have a few smaller local groups meet together and then go to thatcher, or if not we can all just meet at Xgates like we always do. Everybody knows it, easy access from any highway and not too far from any of us.

Rt 2 through mass gets my vote. that way the 2 wheelers can enjoy it as well

That’s a fun road. I hit it at the beginning of the season wouldn’t mind doing it one more time…