Engagement Ring suggestions/questions

you should be happy with what you get no matter how much it cost

if it was a rolled up shiny bubble gum wrapped my wife would of been happy

no wonder chicks are gold diggers… they think that a dude’s income is the basis of how much money is spent on things that get bought for them :rofl:

Heh, seeing all these 1k plus rings, I feel pretty lame for only spending $550 on mine:

Should I really have spent $4600 instead?

no

x2. Like I said before, buy the woman something she can use or you can use together. Like a house, vacation property, dildo with rechargeable batteries, something useful.

Or just make sure to invest in a good life insurance policy on the Mrs. so when she gets ganked for her over the top blingin ring you’ll have something to remember her by. :bigthumb:

hahahah! I bought her a car and taught her to drive, so that’s a start.

I’m sure I would be if I ever got one. I was only stating the norm that I have heard - no opinions

What do you do? I’m not busting your balls, I just want to know, maybe I should change it up a bit.

Sales. Right now I’m on-track to hit my sales goal for the entire year by May. It’s been a good year for me so far. :wink:

-TJ

That’s funny as hell…

…problem is…the ring won’t come until he gets one of his “many” project cars running on the street. That will be like in five years :slight_smile:

so jive… prior to finishing my first project i picked up 3 more…

see you at PRP

a vw has moved out of the garage?

dude, i have 3 of them and a couple audis :doh: a couple run :clit:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/magicalmarge/EngagementRing.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/magicalmarge/EngagementRingSide.jpg
Dom paid $1100 after tax for mine, the center stone is about a half carat and there is about 1/8 carat of side stones.

how big is too big?

Is one carat pretty normal? how about bigger then that?

Ladies thought appreciated.

I wouldn’t go bigger than one carat, I think it would look gaudy.
Mine is a half carat and I’m happy with that.

dpends on the setting. Lory’s is 1.5ct

I got the d/L on all the settings the other night. Asked if 1 ct was big enough…lets say bigger is better lol but depending on the cut and simplicity of the design, 1ct might work. Some cuts are more expensive than others, regardless of the size. ALSO, (Jenn/ladies), that 10% salary spending requirement on a ring equation is :bs:

:beer:

Actually size is something girls will complain about however… its what it looks like on her finger… my ring looks really good and it looks big and i love it… That salary thing i completely agree with you brad…its not what it costs and getting wrapped up in “i have to spend this much” its dumb… Its what she likes and wants… you get what she wants it dont matter if it costs 5 bucks… it has to sparkle the cut is what is really important!