Engagement Rings

Got mine at Glenpeter’s they wanted $2600 for in the end got them down to 1400 after all the deal crap I had them throw in. As for the ring, I had her pretty much tell me what she liked and I just went out and found it.

crazy how much they make isnt it? lol… They still made $750 after dropping the price $1,200 lol

All I am going to say is go to a legit jewelry store to make ANY kind of engagement ring or wedding band purchase. You are going to want to get a lifetime warranty on the diamond(s) and ring itself. Which will cover any repairs, resizing, cleanings etc.

I went through Zales in Crossgates for my wife engagement ring and her wedding band as well as my band. Transactions went well and customer service was great. Just my opinion, everyone has there own preference of where to go.

There’s a reason it’s called the JEWler.

I will be going to Tiffany & Co. on 5th ave. in Manhattan…

Zales and kays are the absolutely WORST dude lol… They lie about the quality and color of a stone and are just terrible in general… Hannoush is expensive as fuck, but at least he doesnt sell shit without advertising it as shit… Resizing is cheap as hell and cleaning is free withOUT a warranty lol… Really worth spending the extra thousands for that???

:rofl That was great lol

I can talk them down a couple HUNDRED? Dang.

Talk to Dave.

Honestly I could careless what they make off me. The price was fair, its exactly what she wanted. That worked fine for me. They were great to deal with and I haven’t had any complaints dealing there. It’s different for everyone. Money didnt mean shit to me, I was just glad I got what she liked.

Just curious, how do you determine if a price was fair dude? And if money doesnt mean shit to you can I trade you a $20 for a $100? lol…

you could try looking at myjewelerybox.com My wife’s ring came from them, but she is also the account manager for the fulfilment warehouse and basically picked out exactly what she wanted and I paid far less then I was willing to for it. z

This. I just spoke to Dave (I went to a few places in the mall(s) and on the way home stopped by Dave’s). Gonna figure out a ball park of what I want and have him try to find me that.

dont get married!

quoted for truth

REP.

Save your money and 100% of your shit… don’t get married!

beat me to it

:lol

I look at things differently. Moneys not everything to me. I mean you don’t want to spend much on a ring then what the hells marriage worth to ya? My girl loves the ring, I had no problem getting it for her, I didn’t bust my ass paying 1400 for a 2ct ring. I’m satisfied.

Just saying…Somethings dont matter what it cost. I was on a slight budget. This is the most I was offered. Everyone else just didn’t want to work with me.