Engine blew up in the Starion....

Hahaha, yeah the car sure gets attention after people notice the dashboard, but its unfortunate, I am not putting any money into this car. I’m parting it, then shipping it off.

Anyone want any parts?

The Red Conquest? It’s off the road for the year. I’ve been having some ring problems, and I have some water in my crankcase now…so it was best to park it and pull engine.

conquests are cursed.

Last week A spark Plug blew out of the head.It was stripped.The mexican who owned it before me crossthreaded that shit.
I had to get a hela coil to rethread it

About 20 minutes ago i broke down on my road coming from mighty/dennys
i pushed my car a 1/4 mile to my house.I think its the alt.Ill find out in the morning

Holy crap. Dude…Mitsubishi needs to integrate rear hatch “hand warmers” on there vehicles. I’ve pushed mine wayy to much.

Just something I thought of as I was typing ^…my last mile or so coming home with the knocking engine, the turbo was fully spooled, keeping the engine running. It had no power unless I had the turbo spooled up. ROFL

if you part it, and willing to let a chunk of the front frame rail go for cheap …i need to take a sawzall to the radiator / headlight support panel … a buddy needs it for his starquest …

his isnt so bad that its “hard” to fix, but a swap would be sweeeet

mines not solid enough to consider salvaging…sry