Engine Number 3???!!!

So I spoke with the service manager at Mills today and they are just waiting to get approval on putting a 3rd engine into my Spec. They put a new valve cover on the car as they thought that it was creating pressure on the valves causing it to burn oil (the car is blowing blue like it was holding it’s breath, must be thinking something important is going to happen :E ). Anyhow I spoke with the tech working on my car last night and he said that he can just hold the car anywhere between 5-6k rpm and it will just keep blowing blue and he is right this bish blows blue and is burning oil like it was going out of style. So hopefully by tomorrow I will be hearing from the service manager saying Nissan has said okay to a 3rd engine, fun shit. :finga:

Also this engine will not have a single internal part touched by a Nissan tech, so Camshafts and Valve Springs and BSR will be being installed by someone who actually give a damn about my car. Anyhow let the fun begin :rolleyes:

jesues christ 3 engines. that is ridic, thats chevy style. oh well at lesat you get the parts installed by a non-retard.

Ouch dude, very ouch.

I guess you can bag the shit out of this engine though. :smiley:

ohhhh, can i watch!

Jeezuz, have you even tried a different location for service?.

The only Nissan tech I trust is Ron Nease from the downtown location. He really cares about his work and he’s a mad petrol head too :slight_smile:

His current project is a monster 300ZX, he’s building up the motor now as we speak. I was visiting him last month and he’s got all the internal goodies on the floor by his workspace…

Hope things work out for you man!.

Well I talked to the service manager today, and he has ordered the 3rd engine for this car, it should be here by friday, I’ll be droping off the car on monday and should have it back on Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. :partyman:

wow thats sucks… well i’ll buy your cams off ya… j/k

Sorry dude the cams can only be purchased after my grilles are :E jfwy. No the only things I’m keeping are my JWT Cams, BSR, and Valve springs, UR Pulley, ES MMI (for now anyhow, might look into something stiffer). But yeah I’ve now sold the Grilles, DP, Header, all that’s really left is my Nismo Exhaust, and my AEM CAI. It’s so weird hearing my car get gradually quieter again. But yes it’s unbelieveable that my car will have had 2 engines in a month. Who’s the bagging KING :finga: No I’m just joking it has been a very frustrating few weeks of dealing with Nissan especially on an engine that has never seen it own Redline, I guess it was some REALLY REALLY REALLY drunk Mehicanos that put that one together, I hope my next QR is straight off the boat from Japan (hey we can all dream) :roll:

Sweet… How much are you looking at for that CAI??

I’ll light a candle for your old motor and make a silent prayer for your new one.