engine swap

I was just seein if anyone could give me a rough estimate on how much it would cost to swap a 2.0 supercharged or turbocharged stock cobalt ss engine and trans. into a cobalt Ls base minus the cost of the engine cuz i can get that just cant do the swap myself.

Enough that it woud be easier to just buy a Supercharged or Turbocharged one.

Yeah i was lookin at that but i dont really have the money right now to buy a ss/sc or tc and still work on it. Also im thinkin bout just turboin the 2.2 in it.

Just daily drive it and save your money for a car worth modifying. What is the point of turboing a daily drive throwaway Cobalt?

its the same how they turbo civics.

why dont you just boost the motor you currently have in the car

I agree with 4 doors, in order to build a nice car you must own 2 cars. I mean if you want to build a cobalt its not like they are hard to find.

NOTHING MAKES MORE SENSE THAN TO SPEND MONEY YOU DONT HAVE ON RIDICULOUS SHIT YOU DONT NEED!

fucking retard.

keep car as daily and buy something else to fuck around with!

Diesel it !

I will give you the best advise anyone can give you. Save your money, go out and buy a gun and one bullet, shoot yourself. Problem solved

Yeah i’ve been lookin around for a ss found a couple cheaper ones ive been lookin at, but im not lookin to really do anythin right this moment just pricin around and lookin over all my options before i commit to anythin.

Take out a huge loan. Buy a super huge turbo. Keep paying on loan, make it a race car and a bus pass

Debt is awesome everyone does it, Don’t worry 0% interest for 6 months !!!