would you put $12,000 into your engine???

there is a guy on myspecv.com who has the 1st ever vg30 swapped into his sentra. it also has upgraded turbo, a lot of custom work, all new internals, etc…but he paid over $12,000 to have it done. it is supposed to hit over 500whp with pump gas…i know its only a esentra, but is that much money worth any kind of swap??

i told him to trade it in and get a evo/sti or something a lot faster…

i probably allready have

i allready have 12k isnt that much. i know people that have over 50+k into there car

anything will add up fast that is why you don’t keep track lol it will make you sick once you realize how much you have into a car

yeah never calculate how much you have invested in your hobbies… especially if one of your hobbies is being a car enthusiast…

wait until he starts breaking things… or when he wants to become ihra legal…

^^ true, I would pay sooo much money if I had it to get my alltrac up and running to a solid 500awhp and if it was a fun driving car that I loved to every aspect then it was worth everything I put into it.

But then again it would be better to put the money into a mr2 alltracs are just too heavy of cars.

I have just a little over 9,5k just in my new turbo kit…

he spent that much for the swap…

proof

I prob have close to 8-9000 in my civic over the years??

Biludlejning Spanien - Ipsmotorsports.net here you go douche. being fabbed. :finger:

damn, i have a little over $5k in my whole car and i think its a lot…

haha 5ks nothing I got 5k just in my one cars audio LOL.

noob :stuck_out_tongue:

i have some money, but im trying to save money for me to buy a house, or i would get a lot more done my car…i get stuff done a little at a time…

wow audio. who gives a fuck. I’m sure fmfkid knows a little more than your faggot ass. keep running around dropping subs in round holes and buying turbo kits as the rest of us fab them.

so Im guessing you scrapped the 350 in the acura idea :kekegay:

thats alot of bandpass boxes.

if i had the money to do it sure hahaha

that kit looks like shit, twin 38mm wastegates? WHY? you can run 1-44mm gate, and not have to worry about plumbing dumps for 2 gates, Im sorry buy you could build a kit for half that, so if you really did buy it, you got BEAT :bj:

Sweet what turbo did you go with out of that bunch?