Enzo Italia O My

I didnt know they came in Part A and Part B…weird…I wonder where you can go to get one assembled?

:stuck_out_tongue:

http://images.leftlanenews.com/content/1-nov27-enzo.jpg

I hope the guy was alright…

Glad to see another one of those ugly cars off the road though.

If I owned an Enzo I would love seeing crap like this. It would make the value of my Enzo climb higher every single time.

holy crap :eek:, wonder if the driver made it :gotme:

I hope you are kidding.

wow it crashed in the middle of a foam party :eek:

id weld on another front to an enzo, with the motor in the middle and drive both ways

meh

then you would have no rear end, and be stuck with a FWD enzo

Another one split in two :eek:

apparently this is a common problem with enzos.

well that’s a bad day :frowning:

damn enzos and their secret emergency separation button

splitting in half?

recall?

Is that snow or what lol?? I’d say that tree had something to do with the seperation…

arent enzos designed to come apart like that anyway, kind of like crush zones?

but you have to think, when these things crash, it’s not a low speed thing. they are normally doing something stupid at 100+mph. So that might be why we always see the worse on these cars.

Im thinking it rolled too. The top of the trunk seems a lil crushed. Either way it does seem like the only enzos you see anymore are in 2 or more parts.

it’s weird, but sometimes people put function ahead of form… which makes it 10x’s sexier.

well i dont think that they were designed with a 5-start crash test rating

There have many that have done that.I assume is is for safety as the ppl usually live.
D

Yes, it’s for safety, it’s just like Formula cars where the engine seperates in a heavy crash. No engine = much less inertia. Go watch the big crash from Champ car at Road America this year, or the Australian GP in 2004(?). A properly designed car ditches it’s engine in a high speed crash, hell even e36 M3’s do it (they drop out the bottom).

Bet you guys think they only made 399 enzo’s too :stuck_out_tongue: