Episode 1: Travis vs. The Bank

youll see

This could be the fastest growing thread ever. Spread the word.

but I want to see more using the same character.

sorry travis but thats the hardest I have laughed all year “the shift cronicles”

:thumbup…yes

i love that site. ive used it on another board for the exact same purpose…nothing but lolz 4 sh0!

Well i guess thats not all that rough since the year is only two months in you’ll have to revisit it and see where it still ranks in decmeber/

lol penny pinching tdi logik

and i helped :slight_smile:

this was solid:lol

rofl

oh man…that was some awesome shit!!!

Well, I’m torn here, because I AM one of Trav’s closest friends…however, I honestly don’t believe that I have ever laughed so hard in my entire life. I think the best thing Trav can do here is just to be a good sport about it, because like you guys said…when the mod’s fuckin with ya…what can ya do, right?

I havent laughed that hard in a LONG time. GOOD SHIT KEEP IT COMING!

that was the iceing on the cake :lol

its all in good fun. Nothing was meant to be threatening, just bustin some balls

+1x1000000

I can almost promise this thread will not be locked and deleted. It’s pure fucking humor. To be honest Travis, if you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen. You dish it out just as much.

d00000000000000 it lol.

personally i have no problem with travis .travis If i was in ur spot i dont know what i would do if my car went up in flames and all this bashing was on me. my brains would be all over the walls think about it how bad will life get b4 someone gives up . i know how u feel i just left a web site because i was a target and it had me sooo stresed out luckly i met shift because the car scean is my life as sad as that is. this video is funny but what if ur life was going this way ?