ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

Its not mail order. I’ll be on the phone with him and everything. He just wont be IN the car.

He isn’t a random dude. He is a reputable tuner. I just dont have his name in my memory banks at the moment. And like I said about the AP…I’m supposed to be BORROWING it…not paying for it…

Again…not “some dude”, its Tom @ VR-Speed. This is his PM to me:

i can offer you the best price at only 150 right now due to me offering low pricing to get the most customers i possibly can so i can build a resume… i have been tuning for over 10 years, but haven’t ever offered my services to public before.

You will buy a tactrix cable from me or rent one and get evoscan and you will do pull and log the pulls and send me the data and i will adjust the tune on the rom file and send the rom to you and you will flash the rom… we keep repeating this until the cars making the max power possible safely with zero knock and that is it… sending the ecu to me would do nothing for you… the tune needs to be done specifically for your vehicle… therefore the ecu must stay in your vehicle and we must tune the ecu IN your vehicle. just like a dyno tune…

1 hour on a well prepped car

Heres some reviews of customers Ive done: