ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

What rumors? I said I heard something and that I dont know if its true and I dont personally believe it. I dont see the “rumor” aspect of that statement.

And I’m not here looking for help. If I want help, I’ll ask. I ask the evoX guys questions, not you assholes. Cossey I know more about my car than you do. There are two other dudes on this forum with my car. One is currently offering his help to me and the other has offered to help me. So wtf? Its not like I’m “modding the fuck” out of this car. I put three simple bolt on mods onto it: Intake, BOV, exhaust. OOOHHHHHH wow so many mods that require oh so much help…wow. You guys are awesome.

I PLAN to put wheels on it and I GUARANTEE the next power mod to be a tune. The ignorance floating on here about how “shitty” an AccessPort is on here boggles my mind. Half the guys who modd their EvoX’s use the Accessport, others use mail in flashes or open source tunes (taaadaaaa). Its perfectly safe and perfectly capable. I already made a determination about wheel size and tire size choice. I also already made a lowering spring decision based upon talks with an Evo suspension PRO, tried setups, as well as the incredible (and tedious, I might add) spring rate chart provided on EvoM.

Anything else your unnecessarily rich ass would like to attack me for?