ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

Thats the thing, hes doesnt seem to liston to the ones that are trying to help.

I told him EXACTLY what was wrong with his tire idea. People threw the word “staggered” around completely wrong, missleading people. i cleared it all up… all they need to do it read it and follow it. From the replies back after that i still dont think he understands what i said.

I only met him a few times becasue he worked at my friends Napa. Seemed like a good dude, nothing against him personally based on that. But dayum dude, listen to what we are saying here. Everyone understands its your car and do what you want… but this is the nicest, most expensive, car you owned. And its under warranty, well not so much anymore and the more you fuck with it kiss that good by.

for instance, you blow the center diff out of it by running tires on the back a inch shorter than the front… the speed sensors in the car will tell the story to the dealer. Even if you put the stock wheels/tires back on and lie about never putting any other tires/wheels on it. They will deny you and you will be dropping a few grand easy on repairs to something the bank still owns. Same with over revving cars and shit, anything built in the last 10 years data logs alot of shit. When it comes time for warranty repair work, they check that shit just like any other scumbag insurance company would… because they are looking for excuses to not pay/fix your mistakes.