ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

As in turn the key and point it? If thats the case maybe so. But I ment DRIVE the car, not stunt in the car. You just learned how to sorta launch it a few days ago, because someone else told you what to do. And you immediately noticed a difference in how it took off. Also you think it oversteers and is too tight so you need new tires and suspension. You think you need a retune and all this other crap to go faster…

I know a hand full of drivers that never set foot in your car and could throw down faster lap times, and cut quicker ET’s than you. in fact let me beat on your car down Maple Ave ext, and lets see who cuts a quicker ET on the street!

I thought I could drive damn good myself, then I got in the passanger side of a car (slooow under powered, heavy, less than 200hp car) with a talented driver with more seat time in that car, someone who knows every thing going on about the car down to the inch lbs on the seatbelt harness bolts and blew me away. And actually blew away $80K Z06 vettes, GT3 911’s, cars with 3 times the money and 3 times the power!

It isnt the car. If you were driving a 1998 Subaru Impreza RS I MIGHT think its time for you to upgrade a little. Not a damn EvoX! lol