ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

Whoa…old anger about lies and losin…This thread turned yet another stupid pointless corner.

Directed at a number of members (you know who you are)–>Now, I’m glad ya’ll know how to stop reading. You’re girlfriends or wives (if there is a girl willing to put up with your bullshit) would for sure say you’re the type of guy with selective hearing. Every one of you skipped over the “lol” in that statement. In no way, shape or form was that an insult. It was a joke. An attempt to keep things light hearted. Cliff got that, He even pointed out you have to know me to understand what I mean sometimes. But no. You cocksuckers would rather bench race and talk shit behind your keyboards instead of shaking my hand and having a face to face conversation about nothing important and cars. You’ve all had a number of opportunities, and only a FEW of you have accepted. That to me is a form of cowardice. If you cant meet me and have a conversation of joint interests then you’re just a punk bitch and I really dont need to know you.

^^Meeting me offer still stands for any of you who dont want me to think you’re “punk asses”