ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

As i look at my jetta sit on the trailer next to my shop. :banghead

Dumbest thing i ever invested into! Good thing it has only a hand full of payments left and my punch to the sack everyday looking at it unfinished will be over.

Live and learn. But the gods honest truth is exactly what Travis said and I said above. Unless you can afford to pay 3X the monthly payments consistently, IF YOU WANTED TO, modding a BANK OWNED car is the absolute dumbest thing you can do for your future. Why 3 times the payments? becasue with the depreciation rate on a STOCK car will put you upside down in a year so deep you are hosed if you want to sell it or trade it in. unless you stripped it back to stock, and planed out a year in advance then started making 3X payments, you wont have a shot at getting a wash on the sale/trade (on a not much down, 60+ mo car loan)

Not to mention, the hobby gets MUCH more rewarding when you take a paid in full car, no matter how cheap or expensive and building and BREAKING it at will. Not sweating it, worrying about payments each month, worrying about the BANK coming to your house asking to see the car, etc.

Do what you will. Respectable people will say “that was a smart move” if you were to get rid of it and move on. Fuck the children that say “HAHA you couldnt afford it, you chode… HAHA”… their opinion is worth less than dirt. We all make mistakes, the men in the group stand up for themselves and accept it, then move on.