ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

:crackup Gotta meet you sometime, nasty.

:rofl well said.

Im not sure how many other people are around with a white 4th gen SS…

Me neither. Thats my point. Could be one. Could be twenty. People from vermont and canada end up in LG all the time…they could have one.

with ny plates? weird.

lol

There must’ve been at least three in the parking lot plus I saw one burning on 87 on the way up. j/k. Nice car btw.

not white ones broski!

and thanks.

ssssmokinnnnss plate is pretty obvious.

yah, just a little bit.

not to mention im not sure how many white ss’s are rolling around with center exhaust as well.

I’m gonna say most ss models do

ehh not really. The slp center mount was a very rare option in 01, as it was the intro year for it. Alot of the 35th anniversary 02 SS’s came with them. It was a very expensive upgraded option that not alot of people upgraded for. There were only 325 white, 6 speed coupe ss’s made in 01, and I forgot the exact number that got center exhaust, but it was less then 20.

chances are most other camaro’s that have center exhaust around are either ebay knock off’s or a used setup. There is a black v6 around that has it, and a 35th red one. Thats all I have ever seen around here.

from various LS1tech threads…

"I’ve done some research on it as well:

CME was only available in '01 and '02, and cost about $1200, whereas the dual-dual (quad tips) from SLP was about 7-800$.

For both systems, there were two options, a 335HP option which was just the exhaust, and the 345HP option which consisted of the exhaust (either CME or dual-dual) and the Blackwing air lid. I believe most cars have the 345 option; the ones with the 335 were early in the production run.

The original CME’s are highly sought after because of their rarity - I believe about 700 Camaro SS’s from 2002 are equipped with the system. This is why you’ll see the tips and valence going for astronomical prices (for used parts at least).

As far as problems, the only thing I’ve heard is that the weld connecting the two tips can break, but this is easily remedied by someone capable of welding aluminum."

“Also, some 01 cars that came from SLP have a center mount exhaust. From what the people at SLP told me that is a pretty rare option. I guess I got lucky and have it on mine”

Camaro Lesson 101! LOL

nobody cares

TL;DR

whats a CAMARO?

Not even close. It was an SLP option and it wasn’t common at all due to the ridiculous cost. People sell those fuckin’ tips and valences for $1000+ still.

i had the uber rare super cobra rear tipped exhaust return delivery slp maximum shelby valence propulsion system… type b spec titanium system on my beast. sold that shit tho. it was so rare i didnt even want it

holy shit jeff :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

good thing I dont know you. Your weird.

there are weirder ppl here, my trailer park mullet wearing friend.