ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

yeah funny considering his cars are photographed infront of a run down single wide trailer :rofl

Its a term thats used at Napa that I assimilated. I know that city is quite nice.

My “run down trailer” costs less every month than my car payment. Its been gutted and rebuilt on the inside so I got a nice cockpit, so to speak. Its got no neighbors upstairs, downstairs or to the immediate side. I don’t live in a trailer park. I don’t have scumbag neighbors. I don’t have riffraff coming around. I have full access to a heated and insulated garage full of tools including a lift, tire machine, spin balancer and torch that my landlord owns in my backyard. I live on a main road that is well maintained by the county all winter long. And I’m only 4 minutes away from all the shopping I need (except malls, of course). I consider my living situation quite nice, actually. So thanks for judging a book by its cover.

Sorry but that’s nothing to brag about… It’s actually pathetic that a car payment is more then your mortgage… Sell the 30k evo and put a downpayment on a house or something nit a nest

I dont wanna own a house. I dont wanna fix a crumbling foundation or leaky roof or crooked porch or bad water heater. I rent. 400 for trailer and 50 for a 12x16 shed.

Hello CP :thumbup

Don’t buy a dumpy house and you won’t have to fix shit.

x2

I cant afford a non-dumpy house.

drive a nice paid for older car, save money for a down payment on a nice not dumpy used house.

Life lessons brought to you by Shift518. It’s funny that everyone suggesting this lives with/or lived with their parents well into their 20s. Not everyone can be so lucky. Just saying.*

*I do not think it’s a good idea to own a 30k brand new car and live in a shanty.

This.

lmao pete going hard

I’m a broker that would love to help you buy or sell your dumpy house…or non dumpy house…Get at me http://www.Clairfbee.com :hijacked

Also love custom cars of all kinds…

+rep that car went from a nice DD to a fucking nightmere in 5 pictures, what the hell…how …i dont even… :eek3

ready…GO

http://cdn.wn.com/pd/0d/09/166af3934781ff2f417172dc7adc_grande.jpg

:facepalm thanks, does it have power windows and seats too? List every option the car has , did you test the sound to make sure you’re getting all 650 watts promised? :lol

oh ! :clap cruise control what an odd thing to find in a car of this age !

:rofl classy but hey you have now succeeded in life, so truely fuck the haters !

I say keep the wheels OEM and paint them pink, use the lifting equipment safely

my fuckin 95 v6 camaro had damn cruise control.

my dumpy E30 has cruise control :rofl

Does the lever I hold on my lawn mover count as cruise control too? Considering I just have to steer it when it’s depressed.

Its self propelled!

:lol this gotti guy reminds me of that dude that ran away who used to have that gallardo and zr1 or whatever, he was a gotti type guy too wasnt he? this is like the mini baller version of him !!

? Its a 5-speed with cruise. Thats my point, thats all. Nothing else.

I dont wanna have a house. I explained that. The house I wanna buy I cant afford even if I DONT have an evo or any car payment.

Should I Get it?

CNT Version RS with blue tips with CNT Catless downpipe 530.00 shipped…for a full turboback!!!

http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38483