ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

You do realize that the Evo has coilOVERS from the factory. So do most cars made today. Even a 2000 Ford Tauras has coilovers. They call it this because the COIL spring goes OVER the strut. Hense the term COILOVER. As apposed to something like a Ford F-150 where the spring sits next to the shock. That’s everyone’s suspension lesson for the day.

rubin , im gonna dump on your chest

I DIDNT put springs on it. I dont plan to. Touche’ on coilovers but I mean adjustable coilovers

never heard of springs that cant be adjusted called “coilovers.”

f150,s have em to lol

this thred is going nowhere fast haha… but then again, i guess it was like that from the beginning

I should have said like the ones from the early 90’s.

“It consists of a shock absorber with a coil spring encircling it. The shock absorber and spring are assembled as a unit prior to installation, and are replaced as a unit when the shock absorber has leaked.”

it’s still called a coil spring, or a spring for short when it’s seperate from the shock/strut; like when i buy lowering springs or stock springs.

I can change that statement right now to “coilovers are made of bubblegum and elephant toejam to increase rigidity while maintaining flexibility”

Wikipedia is junk.

holy fuck how have this many people missed the JaRule reference

Actually, wikipedia is great to get sources of information.

Always lold in HS when kids didn’t know that you CAN cite wikipdia for papers, you just don’t cite “wikipedia” you cite whoever they cite :rofl

bingo. ill allow my students to use it for the sources. the teachers i work with hate it until i explain that each piece of info needs to be sourced and all the sources are at the bottom of the page.

^^Yeah, that is true. I does supply good starting sources for a research paper. I forgot about that. What do you teach?

lol If anyone has heard the song by Eminem, 50 Cent and Busta Rhymes bashing JaRule, Busta says at the end “If you got beef with me, homie, come to me before you make shit a public issue” Its truly a ruthless song.

starting in a week - 10th grade global studies, 12th grade Civics.
strating in march - 8th grade American history.

this is for my student-teaching portion of my degree.

So you’re gonna be teachings seniors about Civics? Will you get into swap info and such? Make sure they spell VTEC right!
:lol

that’s my first lesson plan. differences betwen vtec, vtech and vtaakkkk.

hahah

Saratoilet? :facepalm: