ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

Fuck yeahhhhh

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t315/RA-R_2007/MediumThumbnail.jpg

^^^lol

Fun in the snow!!!

How about these wheels? lol I love em

i like those. they look like weds

tailgater plate, check

OEM Evo MR Forged BBS wheels. Notice that Evo hax body colored fender and hood vents. Standard issue MR equipment.

Im not trying to hide my license plate. Its in the pictures posted in the front of this too.

look good , id get coils first though. Shit needs low bad

I wont just put lowering springs on it. I’ll puty coilovers. It does .99g now. I’m totally cool with that. When I can afford $1600 for quality adjustable coilovers I shal purchase them and lower it. Remember, I use this in winter too. Too low is bad bad

thats why you raise it back up before winter

TAILGATING IS ROAD RAGE!

as you can see i said get coils. I didnt say throw some springs on it and call it a day! Honestly , id get coilovers before anything … you want a nice stance to set the wheels off. Wheels and 4x4 status just looks down right stupid to me.

I sell parts. Coils are coil springs, just shorthand. coilOVERS are something different. I apologize for misunderstanding. Changing springs every 6 months would get damn annoying lol

Sorry but I wasn’t tailgating. I DONT tailgate. I ALWAYS leave sufficient braking room. Always. Just cuz I’m closer than you want me to be doesn’t mean I’m TOO close.

:facepalm

…yaaaaa

my fiance had the same theory until she kissed the bumper of the dude she wasnt “tailgating”

wtf are you on about

Its a nice car for sure, but its to bad it dosent have the aero package.

PLEASE dont be a goober with this car. If your not a member of Evolutionm.net go sign up. If you need to know something its on there. If you have any questions about what to do with it please pm me. I dont want to see another Evo get fucked up by mods that are crap and do nothing for the money. What kind of, “lowering springs,” did you just install? Alot of them are garbage.

Erngotti is a Goofy Goober
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ah63153bXx0/SM6yu2ndbcI/AAAAAAAAAgQ/lXdmQfv9PgE/s400/Goofy-Goober.jpg

get some coilOVERS !

:wink: