ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

:rofl

So mike ??? lol

My dude mike comin up in this bitch… Don’t waste your time, but prolly johnbradly tuned it, they go hand in hand, ets and ER

I gained 100rwhp off long tubes, exhaust and a cam/tune lol

intake/exhaust/tune/intercooler and corn I picked up 170hp

http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-x-dyno-results/383850-ets-extreme-turbo-systems-evo-x-dyno-tuning-results-thread.html

I’ll highlight this part…
"I hope you guys enjoyed reading our ETS dyno experience. We will have a bunch more info to come, we just wanted to share what information we have gathered so far. Remember, this was done with no Tuning, so there is a lot more power to be had with these mods. "

listed immediately after the last dyno graph. I dont plan on throwing “junk” parts at this so chill. I manual boost controller is no big deal. Im PLANNING ON getting the CNT full exhaust, K&N Typhoon intake, and having Morgan build my intercooler piping, because I have an HKS SSQV already that I wanna use but it has a different mounting flange than my car has. Intercooler piping kits are $335 and up (the AMS one is over $600) plus an HKS kit is around $425. Im pretty sure he can bend a couple aluminum tubes for less.

but you increased boost…

I gotz no boost to increase.

HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING AGAIN:ahh

saw this pile at walmarts today

wing = fail auto = fail

:facepalm

oh im sorry, did u put a wing on ur honda too??

thats insane/awesome

youuuu need to just stfu because you have no idea what your talking to or who your talking to

oh wow man, your right

Nah, my subaru came from the factory with one

the stock BOV is good for 28-30psi… i was on the dyno with one and it was fine at 30psi, stock turbo on e85.

Quoting your original post, not your edit… Do you have any knowledge about aerodynamics at all?

this chode isnt banned yet?^^^^

I know, but you cant hear it. I like the SSQV, always have. I want the sound but I also dont want some junk ass ebay BOV. My SSQV that I had on my RB20 has a nipple welded to it so it can recirculate too if it has too :wink: