ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

all junk. I’ve never even heard of that exhaust. That BOV is about the worst boost leak you can install. The stock bov is better. The HKS is piping overpriced crap.

The car was ruined when it transferred into his ownership. Let the guy be. Let him have blue tips anywhere he can put them.

YES YOU CAN HEAR IT. YOU CAN HEAR MY BUDDY’S stock one. god you are clueless.

just a tune i picked up 135!!!

You will get sick of it . I had it on two of my cars and it got to be annoying as fuck . And everyone in gods name will wanna race you while your just granny shifting.

Just get a tial q dude hks is junk listen to these evo guys they know what they r talking about

greddy type r kiddddddddd or the tial

Wait…what’s an Evo?

the new evo htc phone brahhh

Guys, be easy on him. Let him blue tip the shit out of his Evo with dumpy parts and minimal gains lol.

Ricer mentality 101

CNT uses the same style exhaust that ETS does but for less. Its still fully stainless and fits perfect. I’ve asked numerous guys who bought it to make sure im not wastin $700.
The HKS is a recirc valve now. What do you mean specifically that it leaks boost?

I OWN this car and cant hear a god damn thing except a slight whine in first gear (Which no one can tell me if its the flywheel or the turbo or something else) but in none of the others so dont tell me what I can or cant hear.

That IS something to think about…Thank you.

Why you stuck on the blue tip thing? I said Im getting the silver ones!!!

This is the intake ill prolly pick up:
http://www.mellontuning.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=18_38&products_id=620

100% stock you won’t HEAR SHIT. put an intake on it and you will hear it… you think your preachin to the quire or something, i’ve been around the x before

Same with my car, as soon as I put an intake on it you could hear the rice

the what???

The quire, I just asked my friend Qris about it.

:rofl

+1. Except for the quire shit…idk what that is. lol

i think he means quife?? its what the tdi buddys refer to each other as

choire hahahaha