ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

Can’t wait to get my car together so I can call out 2.7… I’ll probably be the slowest car to do so too.

who said anything about k04’s?? i’ve seen b5 s4’s with twin garrett gt28rs’s in em that do low 9’s… you clearly dont know anything about s4’s becuase stage 3 is not limited to a k04 whatsoever, mister

no and no.
those aren’t “stage 3’s” you idiot.

those are just GT cars.

and low 9s hahaha. only B5 stateside in the 9s is USP Motorsports VR6 POWERED S4

show me a vr6 swap doing low 9’s and i’ll tell you who shot kennedy

GT cars? NO and NO… they were daily drivers… so your telling me if i throw a garrett in my car then its automatically a “GT” s4 … hahahahhahahah

Youre not going to out knowledge/talk mk4 on this one bud. Just like you’ll never see 11’s in your car and highly highhhlllyyy doubt you’ll see 12’s.

yeah gt as in the turbos you dope… not a race class

You are honestly a fucking idiot

Just stop you idiot. you are so fucking clueless

I’m gonna go ahead and assume 2.7 is just completely lying about everything on “his” car… see in you the spring time hoss

um…yes

:ponder

i didnt claim low 9’s youngian, but i challenge you to show me low 9s on a stock displacement, k04 car or even a GT25/28 S4 in the US, Canada or ANYWHERE in Europe. not very common like you seem to think.

USP VR6 S4, 9.7 @ 147mph.

Gt. GARRETT TURBO?! Amirite?!

i claim the roman empire… but its a bust

no, but yes.

Garrett GT series turbos…

Audi guys just call it a GT kit. usually a GT28RS or GT2871R

if you didn’t notice. i’ve clearly been fucking with all of you people for the past 2 months now but you didnt catch on

So im like, 50/50 and i dont even drive this euro trash. Kinda win.

refer to my previous posts

heres a GT kit S4

not a run of the mill “Stage 3” car