ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

no youre just a moron who cant live a lie anymore. you think you knew what you were talking about. got proved wrong by SEVERAL people who actually do, and know you are back pedaling it all.

no, its a person mindfucking the shit out of 200 people who have no clue at all

i was serious when i first joined this site but ever since the hotwheels bit ive been seeing how long i can go without being banned… jeez the guys over at audizine would have banned me on the first post but u guys just dont quit lol

Real funny yo… write a rap about it

the level of epicness you provide almost makes it worth keeping you. its awesome how you can try to justify what you do, and you beleive yourself and when called out you keep trying to argue a point. :retardclap

derp derp derp.

That one kid using the term “derpmarrow” still makes me fucking die.

+rep
:lol

I will take whatever race 2.7 heaven wants to give me in my G6.

I’ll race 2.7 heaven. Dig, roll or top speed. Then after when he’s filling up my gas tank or I’m filling his, I’ll punch him in the face and call him a bitch and make a rap song about it.

Deff calling out 2.7 for the spring races … Civic needs some more kills

2.7’s cousin killed himself because he told him too many cool stories :thumbup

Epicness. Will +rep when I’m on a legit comp.

I just started watching Pawn Stars on occasion so now I understand the sayings lol.

Cmon Coss. That’s been on awhile now!

thats pretty low man

Oh sorry… thought you were bullshitting us about that too, wasn’t sure :retardclap

How bout this…come spring. I’ll meet you out in Albany, bring your title the registration and a ride home. If you think that toilet is as fast as your playing it out to be then you got nothing to worry about. My bolt-on Evo will be glad to take that S4 home. I need something to drive in the winter anyway.

This.

Whoa shit got serious in a hurry lol 4 pages of a boner talkin smack then lying about lying and NONE of it is my evo hahah its nice to see someone else picked on for once.

Just picked this up last night

This is a link to how it works/what it does in case you aren’t sure:

http://www.nitrousexpress.com/product-details.php?id=694

Intercooler sprayers were cool in 2003. They require a tune as well IIRC.