ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

its considered a luxury sports sedan, i didnt make that up…

i enjoy my interior!

the b5 is the hottest looking s4 ever made…

And here youre considered a moron.

Yeah who am I to talk about fucking interiors, I drive a GM. Where the sunroof switch falls out of the headliner after 15,000 miles. :rofl

True story.

again, the hs parking lot thing made me laugh decently hard

:rofl :rofl

It’s what I do.

but i am pretty upset, when i was in high school there was a best car of the year thing for the yearbook and i lost to a damn 330xi =(

i think i might have to trade mine in after this :facepalm

for some reason I dont believe you…

X2

your too fast for my evo 2.7heaven

idk if i do either luckily he mentioned rt 5 my roads right off of it so depending where on the road its not a far drive for me at all even if he doesnt show

My car is sitting outside bouncing off the rev limiter. It’s ready for u, 2.7reggin.

how did u know ???. i hope ya aint mad dude

LOL U MAD?

Dude… The Fast and The Furious came out 10 years ago, when you were still breastfeeding. Times have changed a bit since then, and what you are describing will never, ever, ever happen in real life. There’s no effing way I’d pay any amount of money to go and hang out with my friends.

Let me know when and where, and throw a turn or two in somewhere. I’ll race you in my slow car.

3 lap circuit breh.

You stay out of your thread!

I hope you didn’t pay more than $5 for that sprayer kit because its literally fuckin WORTHLESS! They do absolutely NOTHING at all.