ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

What if the bag of chips is actually a satchel/purse filled with $80,000 in chips from the Bellagio?

YES ! WHOOOOO !!!

bag of chips FRITO LAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

People still say “all that and a bag of chips.” What the fuck it’s 2011, not 1998.
RLNP, and Shift neg rep once I get to a comp.

Need to be able to neg rep from iphone.

With Singh, it’d definitely be a purse. :lol

I’d steal it.

This thread makes me :facepalm

Ya, pistons and rods. There’s NO need to sleeve the block. ETS made 765WHP without doing it. I doubt that you done have the funds to come close to that. Like i said do your research. I found this in 5 min.

erngotti , the alswagga of shift

Got 'em. Oh if only the rims grew everytime a pic was posted hahaha

Where might you have been graced with my presence? And btw, You speak the truth, I weight 138lbs, but you have no idea my strength or what i may practice behind the scenes. Lets just say I dont need size or strength. :ninja

Fuck yeah I am skinny as shit… but I can toss a 220lb mx bike around, and use my head not my size. I am good to go when I need to. :thumbup

Can we all get in on this curling match? oh i read that wrong I thought they were talking about ice, brooms, and all that shit canadians do for fun in the wintertime. I didn’t realize HGH got brought into the thread, maybe krazykid should hit up vitamin shop and get on a protein kick first.

He gets enough protein from Chris.

lol wow here go the e-flex workouts

whoooooooooooooooo

im 140 come fuck wit meh

is this car on fire yet

its not travs,s car dude

oh, right.

is this thing wrecked into a ditch yet?

its not my car dude

oh shit.

is this thing being sold for parts yet due to rust and poor decision making on the behalf of the owner?

You can…

for anyone on this thread no matter what your weight or how strong you are, come down to my jiu jitsu school for a day, warm up and roll for awhile and then tell me how strong you feel.