ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

I only sword fight.

Unfortunately these guys might realize that emuscles don’t work in real life. :lol

i am not even making fun of any one but being 6 foot tall 210 and someone that actually weight trains, i.e kettle bells/ropes w/body part training, my first 6 months at Brunos has tought me that being very strong has helped me but does not matter that much, my technique has already surpassed my strength.

Technique helps, but being able to take someone out of their reeboks in one shot is key.

wat

exactly.

I don’t care how strong you are, because if you cant make contact on my body, it doesn’t matter if you can squat a get metro.

technique and awareness > heman strength 24/7

bwahahahaha muwahahah

I will never understand how Shift threads do this. good god.

I will never understand why you wont just start banning people. except for me with this 100% polite non sassy post at all.

apparently im sassy

it’s way. way. wayyy too entertaining.

I guess. If i had the ban button, Id probably be on here talking to myself.

qft

u’de ban me too ? :frowning:

Yeah but that power isnt practical. That car cant be daily driven. It WILL grenade. I can show you links to numerous cars that breached 400whp and blew out the bottom end. They just started throwing parts at the car and didnt fortify it. Maybe piston, rods and bearings would do the trick, youre right. But 740wheel is far too much for regular use.

it could be me , but i think your missing the point

You could daily drive a car like that … People daily drive high hp cars all the time …

I’d bet good money that an awd car with any amount of hp could be daily driveable.

exactly !

Why not just leave it stock and learn to drive it? Fast driver > fast car.

You say you wanna Autox if so remember that 80% of your gains will be 20% of the cost. Get yourself some brake pads. Hawk HP+. And jump off the nitto bandwagon and get a proven street tire. Star specs, ecsta x’s, azenis… I love my star specs. Those two mods will give you more increase than anything else you’re planning