ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

Dually noted?

:rofl

So important he noted it twice!

spoke to the original owner of this car today…deff bad news if you’re interested i can let you know just pm me…

I’m down - when u hitting up the leb val?

spill it.

spill da beans

Wellllllll…Scotia Firestone sold me a lifetime alignment for my LOWERED Grand Prix (approx 1.8" drop). They aligned it three times, about once ever 6 months. The first two times I had no issues. It didnt need an alignment bad but since it was free, I had it done each spring and fall. Well, after the third one, my two front tires wore out on negative camber pretty quick. $132 per Nitto NT555 in 245/40ZR18. I went back three different times trying to get my tires replaced at no cost to me, even called the corporate office. Guess what? They refunded me the $125 I paid for the lifetime alignment instead. That is not customer satisfaction if you ask me. I’ll buy tires from them (I get 10% above cost) but I wont ever have work done there again because of that.

Is there even camber adjustment on a pos grand prix

you’re lying ern

may or june

I did an 02 housing install on my car, absolute pain in the ass. PB Blaster and many many different extensions, swivels, etc will be your friend.

Absolutely, as im sure you heard my car is not in ‘running’ condition currently thanks to DG Motors. As soon as i get some money i’m getting retuned safer and we can definitely meet up.

Yes, that was certainly me. I pulled out of there and was like “oh shit”, quickly turned onto another street, looked up and saw another one way sign. Yupp, Im a dumbass.

Not really. But I had installed camber bolts for the alignment when I put the lowering springs on.

What about???

Can it be reached from the top? Any tips besides “lots of tools”?

i did it almost two years ago so i dont remember the exact way i accessed each bolt but you needed to access some from the top and some from under the car. some swivels, extensions, and patience and you should be able to find a way to access them all. I also remember you could pull back the fender liner and try to go through the passenger wheel well.

also got a ratcheting wrench with pivot head (i wanna say it was 14 mm?) to get the one bolt near the wastegate arm. if you check on evom or evoxforums i think there are some diy write ups with pictures and suggestions. soak those bolts in pb blaster before you start, wanna be careful not to snap any of them and have a bolt stuck in the turbo.

Yes the O2 DP install on the X is an absolute pain in the ass considering you only get about 9HP in gains. However with other mods installed those small numbers in gains can really add up. I’m dreading putting mine on when the weather gets more fair.

Well I just organized a car day with about 8 dudes and four cars that need some work and we’re gonna so with all that help it should be able to be done

Quite the sausage fest, huh ernald?

Yeah. You comin?

Might stop over… I have class till 830 though.

On a saturday? hahah

So I’ve been puttin in work. Installed CNT catback and Agency Power Intake. Sounds AWESOME. Had a custom flange built for my HKS SSQV and imma install that and the Agency Power BOV tube this weekend. The downpipe needs to wait cuz the O2 housing bolts are a biznitch to get to. Jesse is gonna help me make intercooler piping :buddyhug: and I need to sour a GM 3 port boost control solenoid and then pay a dude $150 to tune it with zero knock.