ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

:facepalm

WTF no blue tips?? and I hope that SSQV is VTA homie!

? wtf is that for?

what’s VTA? and I told you guys a billion times I went with silver tips

gonna run 10’s now!

^^Helllzz naw lol

So much fail in this thread. How much did you pay for that exhaust? You do know it’s just an ebay exhaust with a jacked up price, right?

how long ago did you put the exhaust on? i think i was behind you at the light to turn left onto 890 near broadway about a week ago.

Sick ricer exhaust

Looking good bro

anddd if it was you, nice 4 lane cut with no signal :thumbup

That exhaust is so white trashy.

agree

I dont go erie blvd way. Its only been on for a couple weeks. And I make sure to signal everywhere. It drives me up a damn wall when people dont use their signal. Its not optional equipment.

Why you guys hatin on the exhaust? I paid $625 shipped for everything, it fit perfect (I mean perfect). I bought it from a dealer. CNT is a legit company. This exhaust was modeled after the ETS system which was about $400 more. Almost All exhaust systems for the EvoX’s have that style muffler/tip, including the HKS and GReddy and AMS ones. So dont start that shit.

eww

vroom

This build thread fuckin sucks. If your “all over the forums” do you buy all the shit everyone bashes on purpose?

Everyone? Go to evoxforums and evolutionm and see how many EVO OWNERS are bashing CNT exhaust system .Then come back here and tell me how many NON EVO OWNERS are bashing something they know nothing about.

Once you guys stop being ignorant or hatin just cuz im “ErnGotti” and you think its cool to pick on me from behind your keyboards, then maybe you can talk to me in person and see im NOT a douchebag and I do know quite a bit more than you realize. I’ve come a long ways.

Only when Shift will realize that the EVO is a superior automobile in every way and that it is in no way similar to other automobiles, then and only then will your tuning superiority be recognized.

I can’t even begin to believe that you’ve thoroughly researched exactly what you’re doing. You don’t know what vta is, yet almost every bov issue I’ve seen on evom somebody asks is your bov vta? (vent to atmosphere aka big whoosh) I literally just googled hks ssqv issues and came up with tons of threads about throwing CELs on both said forums…

bitch you dumb

^ jelly because he doesn’t have cool turbo noises.