ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

I love how people bash on such simple parts, like exhausts. If it fits, and it of the proper materials, dia, and gets the job done. there really isnt too much to fuck up on a simple exhaust system.

BUT, I see they used 2 bolt clamps. which are prone to leaks, big time. so watch out for that.

Also VTA. I saw that and was like WTF is that, some Evoh computer system shit on the car? I didnt even know what it meant. Why not just type vent to atmosphere?

Any MAF based forced induction car, without being tuned properly for it, HATE when you take a diverter valve thats normally recirculated through the intake and dump it to the atmosphere. The ECU knows how much air to expect coming back into the intake when throttle is lifted and the DV opened. If that air is MIA then it gets rich, pisses off the ecu, could put you in limp mode, etc. it all depends on how the car is tuned.

The VW motors are like that, ricers put “VTA” bov’s on and the ecu gets pissed, and the car runs like a bag of smashed assholes.

short story, if the ecu wants it recirculated. dont vent it to atmosphere.

:thumbup

Yeh exhaust quote is true, but you can fuck up how it looks. Two potato launchers out the back looks a lil ricer if you ask me

if its open at idle the car will run like shit…

put a stiff enough spring in it so its closed at idle and all is well :slight_smile:

i’ve got a TiAL Q 50mm BOV and the maf is still on the car and all is well, partial throttle is a bit finicky… i have the 11psi spring in it fwiw…

You obviously didn’t look at.

Just look at it

would you look at that!

I didnt comment on the looks for a reason. lol. maybe you cant really see the muffs unless your under the car. i dunno.

i personally would have went for a single exhaust to save weight, but that’s me. how much less does teh exhaust weigh compared to stock?

Dual exhaust looks better, wish I could have duals on my car

HEY GUYS

ITS OFFICIAL

3 INCH EXHUAST

Looks like

Official

2 3/4" Exhaust

why are you all hatin on this dude lol. he could post pictures of the new jet turbine he just installed and the responces would be “weak” “thats an ebay turbine”

:gtfo

Kinda like anything you post I’m still going to say shut the fuck up.

You of all people should know…that’s what people do on Shift. They talk smack about everyone’s car. Those that talk smack usually have cars that they think are the prime example of automotive nirvana.

Nice ride man…do whatever you like to your ride and enjoy it!

Thats because my ride is a prime example of automotive nirvana

I know mine is

oh well, then someone else has one with some huge dual fart cans poking out, now that i remember it was orange its always parked at napa on freemans

x2

GLWS… always loved this car

yep… automotive nirvana is how i feel too!