ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

Don’t bother with rims, make this thing faster.

Throw a new wing on while you’re at it

the middle of the plate holder looks like a face with a “WTF is that on the trunk” look on its face…

LOL, oh no? Maybe not to a stunter like yourself, who must roll in a clean polished whip at all times in order to have it not appear like a bag of SMASHED ASSHOLES.

^^perfect!^^

Illmatic

Stillmatic

You need some black wheels with red “time attack” pin striping. Would look badass like this:

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/photogallerys/2007_Yamaha_R6_5.jpg

5 spokes too…just saying :slight_smile:

Also, way off topic but that new R6 is ballin as fuck!

I plan to make it faster without really modding the exterior much. The stock MR front lip is sick though I might invest. Exhaust & hard intercooler piping an intake are first, then boost controller. With the reflash it should be substantially quicker, from what I’ve read guys are doing.

HOWEVER. My goal is somewhere around 415ish whp. But guys who put reflashes, turbo backs, intakes, intercoolers, cams, and turn up the boost, can make those numbers, but if they dont strengthen the engine, they blow out cylinder number 2 lol I’ve seen numerous cars and more as I go, that have done this. The bottom end grenades. So once I do the little bit mentioned above, I’ll save up for a stronger bottom end build so it can handle the boost and rpms it will need to reach over 400 wheel mark.

hell yeah man, boost it to the moon kid!

No No No. It runs 13-16 pounds stock. With better airflow (IC piping, intake, catback) & fuel delivery (reflash - I’ll get a COBB Tuning Access Port for that) boost can safely be raised to about 25 pounds.

On stock injectors? Cat-back is a waste of money. Buy a catless downpipe. You don’t need an intake to make more power, just more noise.

Ew, Accessport…

cobb is junk

Tdi knows his stuff.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!?

oh man , this fuckkin thred.

doomed from the start, ha

Yes on stock injectors, car has an exceptionally rich tune from the factory. No catless downpipe yet. I cant open it up that much. This car IS choked out, though. Restricted exhaust, and rubber IC piping. Although the stock snorkel intake is effective, other intakes are better. I’ve been reading on what works and what doesn’t.

This isn’t a civic. I cant just throw a catless pipe without the CEL delete anyways. Sure it will give me more power but when I do that stuff, as stated in the earlier post, it causes bottom end issues and burnt valves. You guys aren’t the ones paying to repair my shit if it blows so you just want me to make power power power. I dont WANT a shit ton of power. I want it streetable without being annoying.

Contrary to popular belief Super Street and Import Tuner do not know what is best for this car