ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

The cat would be the first thing I’d take out. I don’t see how removing that will cause burnt valves and bottom end issues.

I give up.

:facepalm

No comprende

causa perdida

you have
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo221/erroltps/noeyedeer.jpg

what you are doing

:lol

either way , nice car!!

The fact that your car runs rich from the factory does not mean the stock injectors will flow enough for 25psi. Do you even know what cc your injectors are? I don’t, so it is possible they could flow enough for that boost level.

stock ones are plenty for 27psi… thats what my buddy ran through his x

Ok, see I was wrong. :lol
Do you know what the duty cycle was?

na, dunno.

Im reading what PEOPLE do to their cars, not Sport Compact car and Import Tuner. EvoXforums has an abundance of information. Taking the cat out screws with the A/F parameters, with or without the AMS CEL delete, thus the NEED for a retune/reflash.

However, it can be boosted safely to 25 psi as long as there is more air in and out. I’ve been reading and reading and reading. I’m doing this right guys.

I heard an AFR of 19.9:1 at WOT works best on these cars.

:wtf

go on evom not ratty evox forums… you can get 320ish whp out of the stockers, my boys evo x ran hard,.,… i just love my evo ix better then any x

PETES BOY IS HARD

youre a fucking IDIOT

lol at benny’s edit reason…

That means I need to get a tune, AND the better airflow all at once. I wanna be safe. I dont wanna put one part at a time on it.

This car is going to simultaneously rust to shit and explode mechanically in the OP’s hands.

No doubt.