ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

I seriously hope so

you would need a tune for anything you do…that’s my point.

Don’t mod cars if you’re clueless.

/thread.

If you put more in than you put out, You’ll be lucky that 25 psi doesn’t blow the welds on the intake :wink:

^agreed

hahah

Tailgate me like that again and I will make you regret it. Seriously.

:rofl:rofl

shit got real.

I bury the brake with all of my might when people tailgate me

I like the hand brake, for that little extra :number1 lol

OP- take the cat out of there. i would recommend starting with some moderate bolt ons. 02 housing/downpipe combo, test pipe, exhaust. An intake won’t really gain much more than a drop in filter but it definitely lets you hear the car spool better. Stock the car runs 21 psi tapers down to low teens at redline cause thats all the snail will flow.

Id say start with those boltons and get retuned. That alone will really wake the car up. I trapped 107 with those mods last year. It will be a fun power level and you shouldn’t be worried about breaking anything.

going catless will not blow up your car by any means but if your already reflashed, i would consider getting a fresh tune just so you know everything is dandy.

Keep her clean
-fellow evo x

Pwned.

Johnny Digital will FUCK SHIT UP

wtf you talkin bout, foo? I was asleep at 3:30 am dude. I was home by eleven and I was out Saratoilet way all evening. Wilton mall from 5:30 till 9 then TGI Fridays till 10:30ish. I actually dont tailgate either. FYI.

However, There were a couple times in my travels where there was a string of about three or four cars that were going slow cuz the guy up front was slow, and everyone was close together. But in all honesty I dont remember being behind a copper G6 coupe.

You are correct it was 10:30PM, you were coming from RT-50 and got on Church Street where you proceeded to tailgate like a dickhole. License plate FAN**** (I know the rest, and I know its yours), car is debadged. I know this because I actually wasn’t driving the car, I was BEHIND you in another car and my cousin was driving my G6. Case in point, don’t do shit like that because I am an angry individual that hates stunters.

Don’t try to bullshit me, I’m not just some random clownshoe that posts shit like this for no reason.

got emmmmmm

Um… I’m not a turbine engineer… But more boost = more air.

:thumbup …

Not necessarily :slight_smile: