ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

Oh fa sho.

AFAIK, only two of the people who have made fun of Ernie’s driving ITT have driven on full circuits. Shit, even I stoppe making fun of him as soon as no one who was shit talking showed up to Edinburg to prove they’re better. To me, that made me give a lot more respect to him as he was ready to run, and did well.

Fuck you Chuck for letting this happen.

:rofl:rofl

I’ll be at the mohud event this weekend, the 26th. I’m coming home from vacation early so I can go. Did they confirm the location yet?

Yeah fuck you for letting this dumb chump win.

what happening in here now? who wants to get their fucking asses beat at Cherry Valley? Bring $$.

If you guys seriously wanna get a group of cars together to head to cherry valley for the autox let us know…

Can I go there and blow my tires off pretending to autox?

Sounds good to me, lets “auto-x” :rofl

do they do tandem auto-x?

Silly autocrosser, Cherry Valley is for karts.

They really do run AutoX at cherry valley? Theres barley enough room for crazy wayne on that track in a go kart… :lol

You’re all wrong. Cherry Valley is a bank.
People go there to deposit $ into Wayne’s Viper fund.

Archie, I love you :crackup

it woulda been easier to say “in the rain on an open road”

:rofl

do your thing man, i dont care… this is just entertainment for me im sure you’re a nice dude… maybe a lil slow tho :lol

+1. Just don’t kill yourself Ern.

Slo how? Cuz my stupid ass graduated top 5% of my class in high school, then finished (albeit a 2 year degree at FMCC) Summa Kum Laudi (spelling?) and on the Dean’s List in college…not to mention I got a 99 percentile on the ASVAB.

Book smarts ≠ Life smarts

lol

No but slo has nothing to do with street smarts…I am quite capable of living on my own just fine there, pal…

But to addendum my previous post, I did struggle a bit with french, even though I studied it for seven years, I’m still not that great. I can speak it well enough but hearing it I struggle with.

You guys any good at foreign languages? lol

Je parle un petit peu de francais, fil de pute.

no because i dont want to communicate with the damn fuzzy little foreigners