ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

Fuck that let him think he’ll run the best times on Earth so we can all smile at him when gets out of his car that he pushed sooo hardcore and runs a 1:25 :slight_smile:
Also z06’s run on that track and dont complain how bumpy it is :wink:
I never even notice it anymore

LOL at everyone taking me so serious!

I started shit talking WEEKS ago, and I never saw the track… just to ruffle feathers!

I rode around that shit for a total of 4 laps, in the dark, not on it full bore becasue the track is rough as fuck and I needed to get 4 people with me home when I was done fucking around.

Furthermore the car didnt even come out of 2nd gear and its a 110kmi beat ass 1.8t jetta with suspension and 80$ cheapest tire I could get off tire rack 225, 40 R18’s! farthest thing from a track car.

I will be out on the 17th. Actually lets swing up a day or two early, show me the track layout. A course that small and that tight has little to do with the car it has all to do with the driver. You sit in one gear just about the entire time. A 400whp vette VS a 150whp MR2 will be damn close because the bigger hp car cant stretch its legs. Its like an arena cross race, the lap times are so close 250 am, 250 x, 450 am, 450x becasue its 6 turns, a simple rhythm section a finish line double and some whoops… you sit in 3rd gear for all but one turn.

Ill pony up… see you boys the 17th.

and you clown shoe… I didn’t say I would run the fastest times on earth, on some bunk ass track in a field somewhere! All i said was based on Ernie and his time, I think i can get damn near his times in a car worth 1/8th its cost and in a car with 1/10th the capability of his.

If I run the same times as some of the regulars I will be happy. I spit out times completely out of my ass, I never saw a race, saw a lap, saw a layout on paper, saw any posted standings class vs times, no fuckign clue as what it might run… just saw this OP’s time and said I bet I can get close to that!

KrazyKid, good luck :rofl:rofl

But you wont even come close to Ernie’s times…

Chuck knows what’s up!!

Everyone on here is so serious about this rinky dink redneck “track” its not even funny! Actually is there a standings chart or something from the last event? I would like to take a decent look at what the times VS cars actually are. Ill put a case of beer on a spot i think I can run and then we will see later! hows that sound?

I am not a pro by any means, but I somehow find a way to kick the shit out of a lot of competition related mediums I choose to take on from time to time. I am kind of a big deal, people know me. LOL

I will see yall on the 17th.

The reason everybody likes it is for the fact that it never changes, so you can compare times from year to year.

i understand. Thats fine. But this vibe is just a feeling like its a damn f1 circuit and its sooo great. When in reality, Ernie and almost everyone else who chimed (including me!) in here would put their car on a hook for the ride home from a real track like LRP or the Glenn trying to hang with the groups there. You hit all of 40mph on this thing and make a single shift per lap, where you blow through the gears the entire time and run up to 140 on real tracks!

Thats my argument. He might think he is the MAN at E-Burg, but I know he would shit his pants around a big boy track! this is where I am getting my :rofl

Good auto-x drivers make better open track drivers.

I don’t understand how anyone would wreck their car under supervision from their instructor.

A 1:20 would be a good time to shoot for…That’s what I did in my stock Spec V with snows on the front…I would like to consider myself a slightly above average driver…lol

The same Trivette club is having another event on JULY 24th out at the Cherry Valley go kart track…None of us have been there so If we end up going out there, you should go…We will all be noobs…

I’ve been to cherry valley before. I’d rather kart than drive a car there.

Thats a NARROW track too, but wayyy smoother.

THIS! Speakign of which when are we gunna go up there again!?!?!

cool beans. 1:20 it is then. for real though, guys dont take anything I say too serious, i and just poo talkin. Its all fun no matter how you slice it. No hard feelings for real against any of ya. :number1

RACE WARZ

We are going this time. Everyone backed out last time but this time we’ll have a trailer incase something happens.
Plus it gives us another track to compare times with.

Well hopefully by July first my car will be runnin different :ninja

Says the guy that drove there in the middle of the night dragging 4 ppl along with you and making one of them get out to time you for whatever reason lol.

Debatable. Good auto-x’ers are usually horribly abrupt and violent with controls, which doesn’t translate well to DE’s/circuit racing. The only way auto-x really helps on track is getting a feel for how a car behaves during throttle/braking in combination with steering input…aka basic car control.

Just for arguments sake because I’m a douchebag.

He should of said good autox drivers make better open track drivers than drag racers make open track drivers.