essay on The Fast and the Furious

Yeah so in my english class I have to write a 5 pg essay that takes a article of pop culture and basically goes about the politics and influence of the movie. such questions are asked like

1. How can it be an indicator of a specific world view or ideology?
  2. What can we slearn about how americans think or what they value based on it?
  3. Does it offer a “secret” message or say something unconsciously?

i decided to do it b/c it’s a pretty stupid movie and throws alot of bullshit in there to make it look “cool” (i.e. floor pan on the eclipse)

just wanted to see what you guys think about this one haha.

lol cant wait to read 5 pages on fnf…thats longer then the orig script right?

hahahah it might be

wow have fun with that one. post it up when your done!

http://web.triton.net/d/davidt/vtec.jpg

Almost forgot:
http://users.wpi.edu/~mariojf/TFATF_Vtec_ownz.JPG

^^ HAHAHA, funny ish. I gust wondered how u got the whole movie in just 2 pictures?

2jz no shit

just make sure everybody knows that an sr20 would pull a premium at race wars.

omg vtec omg its so fast.

just remember, tune your nos timing and you’ll run 9’s.

and make sure they know the importance of “the big bottles”

im watchin the movie now to refresh my memory on it.

I can’t believe how much bullshit is in this movie. Theres something new everytime you watch it. hahahah. fuckin retarded.

NOS!!! (as the car explodes)

Crap blew the welds on the floor pan again. :tdown:

This essay is going to fucking own. I feel like doing a write-up on 2F2F now just for the hell of it. :lol:

lol yeah…and i love how they shift 2834846 times. Gee…I wish I had a 72 speed in my car too so i could be cool like them.

The whole movie was entertaining, but the worst part was when Paul Walker hit the curb with the Lightning :frowning: I wanted to cry. Poor truck.

im so tempted to just bash the movie throughout the entire essay but its not what it’s about. The movie KINDA depicts street racing in a real aspect. sure it does a shitty job and doesn’t get a good point accross but the underlying message that they actually try for is there and is quite right.

boo for writing papers. i really hate it.

Hell I couldn’t even run a 30 second quarter in the Tercelica, yet they pulled it off with a supercharged V8, and a N/A Supra with 20-tons of body mods without even breaking a sweat.