Ever see zeitgeist?

this is pretty much a 2 minute free on the part about religion.
Krs One - 4th quarter free throws

[y]http://www.youtube.com/v/97avwUYbMJ4&hl=en_US&fs=1&.swf[/y]

good stuff

always a good idea to brush up on part 1 of Zeitgeist…

the 9/11 is bullshit, but the astrology and fed reserve stuff is awesome

That doc is sick shit. Have it at home.

Now watch part 2, and watch food inc, and the rest of those movies
so interesting
makes you change the way you live a bit

Food Inc is hard to watch…make sure you eat a big meal before you dive in because you probably won’t be eating for a week after.

I was eating mcdonalds WHILE watching food inc,

yes it kinda made me want to stop… But common…

I eat way too much organic ,ontario produce as it is… my fiance homecooks me meals every night and morning.

A snack for me consists of celery & peanut butter

A fatty quarter pounder is hard to turn away.

I have a soft spot for animals though , and the way companys treat there livestock is … beyond words.

but yea, i havent eaten mcdonalds since.

sick doc. opened up my eyes a little

Zeitgeist never had an impact on me, for several reasons.
The first part about religion… well, I wasn’t religious to begin with, and I just thought “Hmm, pretty cool”, but nothing life changing.
Second part, I think it’s BS. Try as hard as they may, I think no one can convince me that 9/11 was a conspiracy. It’s just too damn far fetched and stupid.
The federal reserve part was really interesting, but I really cannot see any way I could possibly make an impact to change things, so again… Hard to care.

I found Zeitgeist to be really stupid. Seemed very bias and I remember looking at their references from the religion segment and it was laughable.

I’m not religious myself by the way. If anything, Religilous is a little more entertaining.

By the way, has anyone ever seen Faces of Death?

That’s all real people dying! http://www.city-data.com/forum/members/jill61-603505-albums-emoticons-pic41850-laughing-hysterically.gif

links to viewable food inc.?