Zeitgeist - Watch It Already

If You Have Not Seen this movie yet make sure you watch it.
It is 2 hours and something everyone should see at least once.
It, scientifically and historically, describes the origin of societies, religion, and touches on some other eye opening issues.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-594683847743189197

If you need cliffs then don’t watch or post.

this further strengthened my atheism

No this is the 5th time this has been posted it was dumb and extremely subjective the first time. It’s retarded

There are so many inaccuracies in it that completely ruins it for the true parts.

I really would not recommend anyone watching it. or if you do, at least research everything it brings up and verify the information. The first time I watched it I was all ‘wow, this is crazy.’ And then once you do the research yourself, most of it is bullshit, based on horrible sources.

That goes for anything…anyone who watches these types of videos and says wow that’s the truth, is an idiot. Same with the 9/11 conspiracy theories and so on. Most of that stuff in the video isn’t as far fetched as each of the religions are.

zeitgesit 2 came out already.

This movie certainly makes you wonder but it should not be used for any references. Its a good conspiracy movie.

Regardless it is well worth watching. It makes you look at other angles and there are
critical points that make sense.

Makes sense to me.