everybody take a look

:evil:

cliffnotes?

:shock:

Not that I’ve shoped at CP. But WOW, They have HORRIBLE feedback.
Im sure they sell products brand new, but other than that I’d never have them touch my car or build Fuk all for me!

CP is just a bunch of unknowledgeable scammers I guess?

ive been hearing this for a while now from various people

infact, were not sure what the WHOLE story is but my friend had a car (1st gen) stored there in the winter and they were going to fix it. Dont know the whole story on their side… but he brought it to my friends shop and we found out they wired the headlights totaly fucked up and it had to be fixed, all i know is they were the last people to work on the car.

but i do have their strut bars which i bought second hand and i have no complaints

Oh buddie dont even get me started on what they did to Quincy’s car…

What can I say? they were going to sponsor me blah blah blah when i got back from HK half my car was gone.

anyone know where i can get the signal auto twin’s autograph appraised? i’ve tried grip video but no luck.

probably not much but the emotional attachment is worth thousands

i wanna hear the stories…

i went to pick up some tires there, and hung out for a bit, they seemed like nice dudes. i saw some of the projects they were working on and i was asked to keep one of them secret…lol

they saw my RXB, trunk brace, and custom endlinks and TC rods and were kinda surprised…

wait when they see me selling nicer fender braces for less than theirs…lol

Is CP racing still part of our banner? Doesn’t seem like they are doing anyone any favours.

I heard DIP dropped the bolt in :lol:

its possible i did, HOWEVER read the damn post, and one bolt going through one rotor, firing back into the intake, switching TBs and firing backing the other to destroy it? Besides i only took the IC off once and i checked. the TB was closed so i would have seen anything sitting there.

Yeah tell me about it. I told them im a member of son240sx club and I wanted to get a price on a SR20DET installed and everything and they quoted me between $5500.00 and $6500.00 installed with a high performance intercooler. This is the highest price I have been quoted yet! Most guys are around $3000.00 to $3500.00 and from what I heard they don’t realy stand behind their warranty too well.