Evo 9 Tech suggestions about warranty

Well he’s a douche bag like any other service manager trying to protect the interests of the company. I just said to him If a mod will cause an issue with the warranty on a $33K car i will not be doing it. I need to be 100% sure that it will not; I have and will always call your service dept to make sure. The thing thats gonna piss me off if they say they wont fix it, is the fact that the car was stock when this problem occurred.
I was snooping around after they test drove the car and heard the manager say “the cars modded, no way in hell is this our responsibility; but i have to check with the DSM to make sure.” When i talked to the service manager at the desk i flat out said u can say what you want about the after market clutch voiding the warranty but you better be prepared to have a diagram proving this in court. He agreed on my statement

They already have, saying the throw out bearing was fucked on the new clutch…the old clutch shouldnt have went already. I am prepared for them to feed me a line of bullshit about this. They cannot get around the fact that 2 months after i bought the car this problem started happening. Not saying i am a pro at manual shifting and this is my second manual car but I am a quick learner and rev match/ blip/ heal-toe is something I use day in and day out down shifting the car…theres no way around it now with the new clutch.