Evo Owners Chime In Please.

same thing with STi’s and rx7s. fd hood is typically 2 lbs heavier, I heard the STi one is about a pound heavier.

Yeah, a cf hood isn’t really a desire for me really, but that’s good to know they are heavier. I did not know that, thanks.

Ill probably stop at Ray Laks this week and hopefully start the process of the trunk warranty.

What is the price tag on an EvoDave trunk? Anyone?

I think ~ $600 plus shipping? I am not certain on the new prices.

ahhh, he responded. $800.00 shipped

Why not take the free trunk from Mitsu and sell it to help reduce the cost of the CF just as Mark said. That’s what I would do, no need to pass on free money.

Yeah that’s what I am doing, besides if I ever want to get rid of the car there are people out there that will trade for a stock trunk with cash on top of that. I am stopping in at the dealer later this week.

there is a warranty on rust for these evos i got an 05 rs showin a teenie bit behind window molding, that covered???its an 05 with 68K on it

I think its just the trunk, due to that being a common spot to rust under the wing.

Body and paint is covered I’m pretty sure. Call up the dealer and check it out…

Neonglh, how long did the dealer take to give you a new trunk?

I had pictures taken today at Ray Laks. They said it had to be rotted completely through to be under warranty… But they said they will try. Its pretty bad, but not rotted through.