EVO owners, which TBE?

I was thinking about this, and after looking at Jellers pic he posted, why would you want to do this anyways? I would think that with an open dump, you would get more boost creep because without the two connected, the high velocity exhaust gasses exiting out of the turbine wouldn’t have the scavenging effects to the gasses comming out of the wastegate area. Basic flow dynamics will tell you that if you have a high velocity gas flow right next to a slow moving flow, the slower moving flow will naturally speed up to join with the high moving gas. If you look at the E-Bay 02, it would appear as though the internal chambers were designed with a venturi effect in mind. The Wastegage chamber is kept separate until almost right at the actual outlet of the O2. The high moving gasses leaving the turbine area would almost create a vacuum in the wastegate area, and when the wastegate actually opens, it would “suck” the gasses out through there, and possibly hold boost better because of the design. Maybe that’s why it tested so good on Burshur’s Dyno? It was noted that it also was able to hold boost better.

Open dumps are superior to recirulated.

Atmospheric dumps do not disturb exhaust flow like the reculated ones which is what you want for tuning and for flow. The WB02 will be more accurate.

could anyone tell me Lee’s PM name, I’d like to get in touch with him to set up a time to build me a custom exhaust!

Send us an email of what you would like to have done to: sales@hybridconnection.com, or send me a PM and I will have him read it…he doesn’t get on here much if at all.

BTW, Buschur can blow me. There are much better Evo products out there than his crap…

Agreed, this is based on my experiences with his products, work, tuning and business ethics…Mike at Innovative can back me up on that one.

Why do you call Buschur Evo products crap?